Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Good Afternoon....Just thought that I would send a quick personal update. Not really a whole lot happening in my life right now. I was layed off from my previous job of 3 1/2 years due to decrease in the construction industry. But it really was an answered prayer, as I was not enjoying my job and was looking for a career change anyways....so the lay off just kind of pushed that change for me. The weekend prior to my layoff I was relaxing in Palm Springs, CA with friends and enjoying the sun, golfing and shopping ( as per the previous photos) so I continued to relax after getting back to work and working for 1 1/2 hours and then being layed off. It was nice to have few more days to sleep in and think. I am currently on a temporary work placement. It is a very relaxing job and close to my house. I have not completely decided what to career path to take....but hopefully that will come to me soon.
Feel free to call me 403-923-8997 or email angeldawn10@hotmail.com or angdawn2008@gmail.com.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy holidays, Ang!

Carla said...

Hi Ang, I have been thinking about calling you lately. I called Michelle the other day and probably put her into shock. I am sure something will come your direction. Are you coming to Sask. for any part of the holidays.